1. K.F.C. Form7(Article 41): This form can be used for P.W.D rent, forest rent, police rent and also for Z.P rent.

 2. Form 49(Article 236 & 244): This form can be used for house building advance, motor car/cycle advance, interest on HBA/MCA, cloth advance, recoveries of over payment, computer advance and also for solar cooker advance.
Copyright 2013 Karnataka Treasury Department